I’m so excited about the Literacy Beginnings book study blog party! We will kick off the party on Monday, June 27 with each chapter hosted by a different blogger.
There’s still time to get the book if you want to join in the fun. I’m also planning for a fun contest to go along with the book study, stay tuned for more details!
The following is a list of the awesome blogs that will be hosting the chapter discussions:
- Prekinders (Karen)
- Teach Preschool (Deb)
- Look at My Happy Rainbow (Matt)
- Brick by Brick (Scott)
- No More Worksheets (Leslie)
- Growing in Pre-K (Eilis)
- The Seeds Network (Laura)
- Pre-K Pages (me!)
Here’s how you can participate in the book study blog party:
- Follow each of the blogs listed above.
- Post your own chapter reflections on your blog, grab a linky party button, and link up your post to the linky party below.
- Don’t have a blog? No problem! You can join in by commenting on the blog posts.
- Going on vacation? No worries! If you subscribe to the blogs above you can catch up on all the great discussions when you return.
Section Two: Foundation of Learning week of July 5th (no posts on July 4th)
Chapter 5 – Pre-K Pages
Chapter 6 – Pre-K Pages
Chapter 7 – Brick by Brick
Chapter 8 – No More Worksheets
Chapter 9 – Pre-K Pages
Grab the button below:
I can’t wait to read all of your fantastic posts and comments! Happy Reading!
get the InLinkz code for your blog post.
Want to let your friends know about the book study blog party? Click “Like” at the top of this page or choose from other social media options below.