123 pages of done-for-you printable props to help you easily transform your dramatic play center into a super fun Farmer’s Market. Your little Farmers will love buying and selling fresh fruits and vegetables in this amazing pretend play scenario!
Includes literacy, math, and writing opportunities that support current learning standards.
This is the perfect addition to your farm theme! Build background knowledge with the At the Farmer’s Market non-fiction book.
Additional info is provided that includes research explaining how dramatic play supports academic learning in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten.
What You Get
- Supplies List
- Open & Closed Signs (color + b/w, 2 sizes)
- 9 Signs (color + b/w, 2 sizes)
- Hours Signs ((color + b/w, 3 options)
- 5 Posters (color + b/w)
- “I Can…” Cards (color)
- 30 Picture Cards (color + b/w)
- 37 Labels (color + b/w)
- Non-Fiction Book (full and small size)
- Sequencing Activity (color + b/w)
- Name Tags (color)
- Pennant Banner (color + b/w)
123 pages of instant fun for your Pre-K, Preschool, or Kindergarten students!