Here’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for… today the title of this summer’s Book Study Blog Party is finally revealed! Teaching in the Digital Age: Smart Tools for Age 3 to Grade 3 by Brian Puerling was released yesterday by Redleaf Press.
What is a Book Study Blog Party?
A book study blog party is similar to a real book study except it is hosted online and discussion takes the form of commenting on blogs or writing blog posts in response to each chapter. Check out last year’s party here.
How does the Book Study Blog Party work?
One chapter from the book will be discussed each week on a different blog beginning June 6. An announcement will be made on PreschoolSpot when each chapter discussion is published to make it easy for you to follow along. Going on vacation? No problem, just subscribe to the blogs via e-mail and the discussions will be waiting for you in your inbox when you return.
You can participate in the book study by:
- Reading the book
- Following the host blogs
- Reading the blog posts about each chapter
- Commenting on the posts
- And you can even link up your own posts with the linky if you are a blogger (linky opens June 6)
Meet the 2012 Book Study Blog Party team
- Karen Cox from Prekinders
- Jean Feldman from Dr. Jean and Friends
- Matt from Look at My Happy Rainbow
- Vanessa Levin from Pre-K Pages
- Deborah J. Stewart from Teach Preschool
- Scott Wiley from Brick by Brick
Get the Book
Teaching in the Digital Age is available on Amazon, find it HERE.
Grab the Book Study Blog Party button
We look forward to reading your comments and posts soon, Happy Reading!