It’s that time of the year here in the U.S. where we reflect on what we are thankful for. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, so much so that I wrote an entire blog post about it!
In addition to my family, friends, and pets, my gratitude list this year includes the following:
- Karen at Prekinders for more than a decade of encouragement, support, and friendship. It’s hard to believe we have never met in person!
- Heidi from HeidiSongs for being a good friend and always being there when I need her! What would I do without you Heidi? I’d probably be lost in some airport in the middle of nowhere that’s for sure!
- Dr. Jean for her enthusiasm for learning new things, her friendship, and mentorship. I am eternally grateful and I’m convinced she is an angel among us!
- Deborah at Teach Preschool for her boundless energy and always positive attitude.
- Scott from Brick by Brick for his willingness to take risks and his thoughtful and reflective posts. He always makes me think and that’s a good thing!
- Matt from Look at My Happy Rainbow for his love of teaching and his always insightful posts which I look forward to reading every day.
- SDE for giving me the opportunity to meet some of the most important people on the planet- YOU! I’ve met so many enthusiastic and dedicated teachers across the US and Canada I feel truly blessed and honored. If you’ve attended one of my sessions THANK YOU!
- My followers on Facebook and Pinterest. I spend almost as much time with you as I do my own family so thank you for your companionship!
Teaching is one of the most important jobs and those of you reading this are some of the most important people on the planet, I truly believe that. You bring the joy of learning into children’s lives every single day and that is a big job. I thank all of you for what you do for children each and every day. In the spirit of thankfulness I am offering 20% off in my store Friday, November 23 through Monday, November 26 on any purchase of $5 or more. Use the code thanks12 at checkout.
What are you thankful for?