These feelings check-in cards will help your students practice identifying their own emotions and those of others all year long.
You can use these done-for-you feelings cards to quickly and easily create a daily classroom routine that promotes social-emotional learning.
There are 20 different themes to choose from to keep things fresh and fun for your little learners!
As their feelings and emotions change throughout the day, encourage your students to recognize and label their feelings by moving their cards, clothespins, or sticks.
Ideas for Use
- Place the cards in a pocket chart for daily check-in.
- Glue the cards to a posterboard and use clothespins for student check-in.
- Attach the cards to jars and use craft sticks for student check-in.
What You Get
The Feelings Check-In packet includes…
- 6 “I’m feeling…” cards for each theme (color)
- 20 different sets of cards
You can use all the emotion cards at once, or pick and choose those that best meet the needs of your students.
- Real Photographs
- Regular Emojis
- Gingerbread Man
- Polar Bear
- Valentine Hearts
Quickly and easily incorporate SEL into your daily routine with this done-for-you resource.