Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If you are experiencing difficulty downloading your products please read the frequently asked questions on this page.
If you still have questions please contact us directly so we can work together to resolve any issues you are having.
Please read the information on this page regarding the purchase of any Pre-K Pages products.
- Office hours are Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00 Central
- Products are offered in a variety of formats. Please read the product description thoroughly and make sure you have the correct application to open a file before making a purchase.
- You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files, you can get it for free here
- We accept purchase orders (more than $50), PayPal or credit card payments.
- After you check out and pay for your item(s) you will be taken to the confirmation page where you can download your purchases immediately. You will receive a receipt via email.
- When paying with PayPal please be sure your email address associated with your PayPal account is current. If your e-mail address is expired or incorrect you will not receive your receipt.
- Please open files immediately after purchase and save them directly to your computer, the cloud, or a flash drive to ensure future access.
- If you pay using an e-check, your purchases will be sent after the check clears which can take 5-7 business days.
- If you contact us via e-mail for help please add customercare (at) pre-kpages (dot) com to your approved e-mail whitelist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question below to see the answer.
- Where are the printables I paid for?
- Why did my links expire?
- How do I open a zip file?
- How do I buy a product from Pre-K Pages?
- What if I didn’t receive an e-mail with the link to download my purchases?
- What if the link to download the document doesn’t work?
- How do you adjust the print size?
- How do I print my document from another computer?
- How do you open and print documents from an iPad?
- Why do I get a password protected error message?
- What if my document isn’t printing properly?
- How do I edit PowerPoint files?
- What methods of payment are accepted?
- How do I edit my documents?
How do I pay with a school purchase order?
We accept purchase orders for orders over $50. Please visit the Purchase Order page for step-by-step purchase order directions, or contact us.
Can I use Donors Choose to pay for membership in the Teaching Tribe or your products?
Yes! If you have 6 points on Donors Choose you can create a special request project, read more about the process HERE.
How do I get a receipt for my purchase?
You will receive a receipt for your purchase via email after a successful transaction. Please save your receipt in a safe place if you need it for tax purposes.
When will you have a sale?
Special discounts are offered during Pre-K Pages webinars. The best way to find out about webinars and special sales or discounts is to subscribe to Pre-K Pages email updates.
Do you offer a multiple school or district discounts?
Yes. We do offer multiple user licenses, please visit our Purchase Order page for step-by-step directions to receive a quote, or contact us for more information. Sharing purchased documents with anyone who did not purchase them is a violation of copyright.
What is your return policy?
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you experience any difficulty using or accessing your documents please contact us. Due to the electronic nature of Pre-K Pages products, all sales are final. Please download the Trailblazer Pre-K Curriculum Planning Guide to see if you are able to download PDF files before you purchase.