Do your students struggle with putting on their winter gear independently or in the correct order? Is getting ready for recess taking too long and trying your patience? These visuals will help your preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten students learn the correct sequence for putting on their winter gear.
Also included are parent notes and a bulletin board set to show parents how important it is for young children to learn how to put on their gear independently.
What You Get
- Winter Gear Sequencing Strips (color + b/w)
- How to Zip Your Coat (color + b/w)
- Winter Gear Checklist (color + b/w)
- Posters (color + b/w)
- Parent Notes (color + b/w)
- Bulletin Board (color + b/w)
There are versions with and without snow pants as well as a version for mittens and another for gloves.
Ideas for Use
- Sequence Strips: Place the strips near your student cubbies, lockers, or hooks.
- Posters: Use the full-size pages to create posters.
- Book: Use the full-size pages to create a visual routine book.
- Cards: Print multiple posters to one page to create cards.
- Bulletin Board: Use the bulletin board posters to educate parents about the importance of putting on winter gear independently.
55 pages of visual supports to help your Preschool, Pre-K, TK, or Kindergarten students learn how to put on their winter gear independently and in the correct order.