Do you need developmentally appropriate science activities and lessons? This done-for-you ice and snow science unit fosters inquiry and encourages your little learners to explore and investigate using fun, hands-on activities.
Age-appropriate book suggestions for read aloud are also included.
Skills Addressed in the Ice and Snow Science Unit
The following scientific process skills are addressed throughout the unit:
- Problem Solving
What’s Included: Ice and Snow Science Unit
- 2 Teacher Instructions Pages
- 1 Scientific Process Skills Poster
- 1 Week of Ice & Snow Lessons
- “I Can” Science Center Cards & Poster (color + b/w)
- Ice & Snow Scientific Vocabulary Cards
- Ice & Snow Printable Science Notebooks (2 sizes, b/w only)
- Ice & Snow Non-Fiction Book (2 sizes, color)
- 4 Ice & Snow Posters (color)
- 1 Ice & Snow Pocket Chart Activity (color)
- Mitten Science Experiment
- Ice & Snow Exploration Activity
- Ice & Snow Observation Activity
- Ice & Snow Weighing Activity
- Ice & Snow Data Collection Activity
- Labels and Tabs for Organization
Make learning about ice and snow fun with 79 pages of instant learning for your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten students.