Do you need developmentally appropriate science activities and lessons? This done-for-you Soil and Worms science unit fosters inquiry and encourages your little learners to explore and investigate using fun, hands-on activities.
Age-appropriate book suggestions for read aloud are also included.
Soil and Worms: Skills Addressed
The following scientific process skills are addressed throughout the unit:
- Problem Solving
What You Get
- Teacher Instructions Page
- 1 Soil and Worms Scientific Process Skills Poster
- 1 Soil and Worms Learning Objectives Poster
- 1 Week of Soil and Worm Lessons
- Soil and Worms Set Up Instructions
- Soil and Worms Scientific Vocabulary Cards
- Soil and Worms Printable Science Notebooks (2 sizes, b/w only)
- Soil and Worms Non-Fiction Book (2 sizes, color)
- 2 Soil and Worms Posters (color)
- 1 “I Can…” Poster (color + b/w)
- 1 Set of “I Can…” Science Center Task Cards (color)
- Earthworm Farm Activity (b/w)
- Worm Observation Activity (b/w)
- Sediment Observation Activity (b/w)
- Soil Classification Activity (b/w)
- Mud Exploration Activity (b/w)
- Labels and Tabs for Organization
Make learning about Soil and Worms fun with 57 pages of done-for-you science lessons for your preschool, pre-k, or kindergartgen students.