Printable resources to make planning for a Father’s Day event in your classroom easier. This packet can also be used in classrooms with children who are not being raised by a father. Include all your kids and their male role models with this alternative to a traditional Father’s Day celebration.
The text in this document is editable so you can easily add your own text to the designated areas for personalization.
Teaching in another language? No problem, add your own text in your preferred language.
Want a preview of this product? Click HERE
What you get
- Editable Invitations (b/w + color)
- Editable RSVP Notes (b/w + color)
- Editable Pennant Banner (b/w + color)
- Editable Place Cards (b/w + color)
- Editable Signs (b/w + color)
- Editable Place Mats (b/w + color)
- Printable Photo Props (color)
88 pages of done-for-you printables to make planning for Father’s Day easier!
How It Works
- This document MUST be opened in Adobe Reader to be fully functional. This document WILL NOT be editable if opened with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader.
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of Adobe to open your document.
- All fonts are embedded in the document, you don’t need to install any special fonts.
- Only the indicated text fields are editable, fonts and images are NOT editable.