83 pages of fun, Earth Day themed math activities to help your students meet early learning standards.
Want a free preview of this product? Click here.
The skills addressed in this packet include
- Numeral Recognition
- Fine Motor Skills
- One-to-One Correspondence
- Number Sense
What you get
- Earth Day 10 Frame Counting Mats (color + b/w)
- Earth Day Number Identification Game (color + b/w)
- Earth Day Board Game (color)
- Earth Day Graphing (color + b/w)
- Earth Day Patterns (color + 3 b/w worksheets for documentation or assessment)
- Earth Day Races (color)
- Earth Day Counting Book (color + b/w)
- Earth Day Number Sense Activity (color)
- Earth Day Subitizing Activity (color)
- Earth Day Book List
- Earth Day Sensory Bin Sorting Activity (color)
83 pages of instant hands-on math learning with a focus on reducing, reusing, and recycling for your Pre-K or Kindergarten students!
Additional materials needed: small manipulatives like unifix cubes or similar to use with the board games, bingo dot markers or crayons, play dough, scissors, laminating film, tape, stapler