Visual routines to support the development of character traits in your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Each unit will help your students learn important social skills using pictures, read-alouds, posters, and cards.
The visual supports included in this bundle will help you create confident young learners who can follow classroom routines, make good choices, be independent, and kind to others.
See a preview of this product HERE
What You Get
Click on each link below to see the full details of each resource included in this bundle:
1. How to Follow the Rules
2. How to Use the Bathroom
3. How to Care for Books
4. How to Do a Fire Drill
5. How to Be a Good Friend
6. How to Clean Up
7. How to Play at Centers
8. How to Eat in the Cafeteria
9. Feelings and Emotions
10. Calming Techniques
10 units of visual supports that will help your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten students learn to follow classroom routines and procedures.
The text in each document is EDITABLE. The text you type will automatically fill in on the following pages of the document!
This bundle contains the following resources:
- Posters: Use these during a whole group lesson, bind them into a class book, or place them on the wall as visual reminders.
- Black & White Student Mini-Books: Copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can color the pictures and take these books home to practice the routines with parents!
- Color Student Mini-Books: Print and use in your classroom to introduce the visual routines to your kids.
- Color Full-Page Books: You can use these as-is to create full-size books to read-aloud, or create cards (directions for printing multiple pages on one page are included).
- Black & White Full-Page Books: You can use these as coloring pages or to create cards.
- Individual Support Boards: Students who need extra support can use these resources to help them learn the routines.
IMPORTANT This bundle contains a zip file which includes 8 PDFs. Please be sure that you know how to extract files from a zip file before purchasing.
Each document in this bundle MUST be opened in Adobe Reader to be fully functional. These documents WILL NOT be editable if opened with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader.