Do you need developmentally appropriate science activities and lessons? This done-for-you Science Tools Unit fosters inquiry and encourages your little learners to explore and investigate using fun, hands-on activities.
Age-appropriate book suggestions for read aloud are also included.
Science Tools: Skills Addressed
The following scientific process skills are addressed throughout the unit:
- Problem Solving
Science Tools: What You Get
- Teacher Instructions Page
- 1 Science Tools Scientific Process Skills Poster
- 1 Science Tools Learning Objectives Poster
- 1 Week of Science Tools Lessons
- Science Center Set Up Instructions
- Science Tools Scientific Vocabulary Cards
- Science Tools Printable Science Notebooks (2 versions, b/w only)
- Scientist Non-Fiction Book (2 sizes, color)
- 2 Science Tools Posters (color/b/w)
- 2 Science Tools Inquiry Prompts (color)
- Science Tools Classification Activity
- Labels and Tabs for Organization
Make learning about Science Tools fun with 58 pages of done-for-you science lessons for your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten students.