What are the rules on the school bus? These printable visual routine resources will help you introduce and teach your Preschool, Pre-K, or Kindergarten students how to be safe and follow the rules on the school bus.
Printable visual picture prompts to help your Preschool, Pre-K, or Kindergarten students learn important school bus routines and procedures.
Your ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from this “social story.”
What You Get
- Full-Color School Bus Rules Poster
- Black and White School Bus Rules Poster
- Color School Bus Rules Mini-Book
- Black and White School Bus Rules Mini-Book
- Bus Safety Song
- Bus Safety Certificate (color + b/w)
- Bus Safety Sequence Activity (color + b/w)
- Bus Safety Choices System (color + b/w)
62 pages of printable posters, books, and resources to provide visual supports that will help your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten students learn the rules of riding the bus.
- 1 Full-Page Color Book: You can use this as-is to create a full-size book, or create cards (directions for printing multiple pages on one page are included).
- 1 Full-Page Black and White Book: Ink-saver version
- 1 Color Mini-Booklet: You can print one for your classroom library or individual students
- 1 Black and White Mini-Booklet: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can take the book home to practice the bus rules with parents!
- 1 Individual Picture Support Board: Use with individual students who need extra support learning the rules of the bus.
- Bus Safety Song: Sing this song with your class to introduce the concept of following the rules on the school bus.
- Bus Safety Certificate: Use this award after your students have learned the rules and demonstrated their ability to follow them.
- Bus Safety Sequence Pictures: Use this cut and paste companion activity to reinforce the school bus rules.
- Bus Safety Choices System: Use these visual supports to help children better understand what is and isn’t acceptable behavior on the school bus.
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT EDITABLE