Printable visual cafeteria routine to help you teach your Preschool or Pre-K students how to eat and behave in the school cafeteria.
Your ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from these visual picture prompts.
See a preview of this product HERE.
What You Get:
- 1 Full-Color Visual Procedure Poster
- 1 Black and White Visual Procedure Poster
- 1 Color Set of Cards
- 1 Black and White Set of Cards
- 1 Color Mini-Book
- 1 Black and White Mini-Book
- 1 Full-Size Color Book
- 1 Full-Size Black and White Book
- 1 Full-Color Individual Picture Support Board
- 1 Black and White Individual Picture Support Board
- 2 Visual Routine Posters: 1 in full color, PLUS 1 black and white version. You can use these posters during a whole group lesson or hang them in the cafeteria as a visual reminder.
- 1 Full-Page Color Book: Ink-Saver version
- 1 Full-Page Black and White Book: You can use this book to create cards.
- 1 Color Mini-Booklet: You can print one to use in your classroom to introduce the cafeteria procedures to your kids.
- 1 Black and White Mini-Booklet: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can take the book home to practice the routine with parents!
43 pages of printable visual supports to help your children learn the cafeteria routine at school.
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT EDITABLE