161 pages of printable props to help you easily transform your dramatic play center into a campsite, campground, or State Park.
Includes literacy, math, and writing opportunities that align with current early learning standards.
This packet also provides research that explains how dramatic play supports academic learning in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten.
Want a free preview of this product? Click here.
What You Get
- Book List
- 21 Signs (color + b/w)
- 30 Picture Cards (color + b/w, 3 styles)
- 17 Labels (color, 3 styles)
- Park Pass (color)
- Park Map (b/w)
- Checklists & Forms (b/w)
- Printable Book (color, 2 sizes)
- Bunting Banner (color + b/w)
- Role Playing Tags (color)
- How to Make S’Mores Sequencing Activity (color + b/w)
- Fishing Activity (b/w)
161 pages of instant fun for your Pre-K, Preschool, or Kindergarten students!
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT EDITABLE