162 editable center labels for your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Done-for-you center labels that will save you hours of time – just print, laminate, and attach to your shelves!
Label all of the tubs in your classroom centers quickly and easily with this HUGE set of 162 classroom labels!
All 162 labels in this set feature REAL PHOTOGRAPHS!
There are also blank, editable labels included in this zip file that allow you to easily add your own text AND photos in PPT.
What You Get
Photo labels for the following centers: (172 labels)
- Art Center (16 labels)
- Writing Center (36 labels)
- Math Center (24 labels)
- Literacy/ABC Center (16 labels)
- Blocks Center (44 labels)
- Dramatic Play Center (6 labels)
- Science Center (18 labels)
- Play Dough Center (6 labels)
- Fine Motor Center (6 labels)
Editable Classroom Labels
You can easily type your own text directly into the editable PDF to best meet your needs and those of your students.
Use these labels to create a neatly labeled classroom that you can change up quickly and easily whenever necessary!
These labels will support a print rich environment.
How Does It Work?
STEP 1: Download and save the zip file to your computer
STEP 2: Unzip the file
STEP 2: Open the editable PDF with the most recent version of Adobe Reader
STEP 3: Open the PPT file with PowerPoint
- This is a zip file, it must be unzipped to use the documents inside properly.
- The PDF file will not be editable if opened in preview mode, or with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader – it must be opened in free Adobe Reader.
- The PPT file must be opened in PowerPoint to be fully functional.