These Dot Painting Letter Mats offer a fun, engaging, and hands-on way to learn letters of the alphabet. Your kids will also be practicing letter sounds and improving their fine motor skills when they use the Fine Motor Alphabet Dot Painting Letter Mats.
These are perfect for individual work, morning tubs, fine motor tubs, small group, table time, arrival activities, or literacy centers.
Ideas for Use
- Paint: Students can use cotton swabs (Q-Tips) or fingers to paint dots on each letter mat.
- Individual Work Boxes: Shrink the pages down to fit inside a plastic supply box. Place the pages inside the box along with cotton swabs. Students can use their own individual supply boxes for independent work.
- Mini-Book: Print 2 sheets to a page, cut, and staple all the pages together.
- 26 Uppercase Letter Mats (BLACK & WHITE, 2 per page)
- 26 Lowercase Letter Mats (BLACK & WHITE, 2 per page)
If your students are not ready for the letter sound activity at the bottom of each page, just cut that portion off.
This product is offered in BLACK and WHITE ONLY due to the intended use (painting)