42 pages of printable, editable visual picture prompts to help teach your Preschool, Pre-K, or Kindergarten students learn the playground rules.
Your ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from these visual picture prompts.
The text in this document is EDITABLE. Perfect for those who teach in a language other than English, or those who use different words for playground, such as “yard.”
See a preview of this product HERE.
What You Get
- 1 Full-Color Visual Playground Rules Poster
- 1 Black and White Visual Playground Rules Poster
- 1 Editable Color Mini-Book: Playground Rules
- 1 Editable Black and White Mini-Book: Playground Rules
- 1 Set of Editable Color Playground Rules Cards
- 1 Set of Editable Black and White Playground Rules Cards
42 pages of printable cards, posters, booklets and books to provide visual supports that will help your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten students learn the playground rules.
How Does It Work?
- STEP 1: Download and save the document to your computer
- STEP 2: Open the document with the most recent version of Adobe Reader
This document will not be editable if opened with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader.