69 pages of printable visual picture prompts to help you introduce and teach your Preschool or Pre-K students the center expectations in your classroom.
Your ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from these visual picture prompts.
See a preview of this product HERE.
What You Get:
- Editable Color Mini-Book
- Editable Black and White Mini-Book
- Editable Full-Size Color Book
- Editable Full-Size Black and White Book
- Full-Color Individual Picture Support Board
- Black and White Individual Picture Support Board
The text in this document is EDITABLE. The text you type will automatically fill in on all of the other pages throughout the document!
- 1 Full-Page Color Book: You can use this as-is to create a full-size book, or create cards (directions for printing multiple pages on one page are included).
- 1 Full-Page Black and White Book: You can use this book as coloring pages or to create cards.
- 1 Color Mini-Booklet: You can print one to use in your classroom to introduce centers to your kids.
- 1 Black and White Mini-Booklet: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can color the pictures and take the book home to practice the routine with parents!
- 2 Individual Picture Support Boards: Use these with individual students who need extra support learning the center routine.
69 pages of printable visual supports to help your children learn the center routine at school.
IMPORTANT >> This document MUST be opened in Adobe Reader to be fully functional. This document WILL NOT be editable if opened with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader.