83 pages of fun alphabet identification practice for your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten kids.
These fun bingo dot marker activities will help your students practice the following skills
- Visual Discrimination
- Matching Uppercase to Uppercase Letters
- Matching Lowercase to Lowercase Letters
- Matching Uppercase to Lowercase Letters
- 26 upper to uppercase letter matching pages – one for each letter of the alphabet
- 26 lower to lowercase letter matching pages – one for each letter of the alphabet
- 26 upper to lowercase letter matching pages – one for each letter of the alphabet
Students will identify the letter inside the star, then stamp the matching letters using bingo dot markers.
For additional practice, students could stamp the matching letters one color, and the other letters a different color.
You could also have students use crayons instead of bingo dot markers.
83 pages of instant hands-on alphabet learning made fun for your students!