Using a classroom newsletter will help:
- Increase parent attendance at school events
- Increase attendance at parent-teacher conferences
- Increase response to requests for money or supplies
- Keep your parents informed of classroom and school news
- Increase responses to requests for volunteers or field trip chaperones
Want to see a free preview of this file? Click here!
The 119 page Newsletter Packet in PDF includes templates for each month of the year including June, July, and August.
The templates are in PDF and include fillable fields so you can type in your own text to personalize the newsletters.
This document contains 5 different newsletter templates for you to choose from:
- Choice #1: Classroom newsletter templates with section headers and clip art (no birthdays version)
- Choice #2: Classroom newsletter templates with clip art and editable section headers, may be used for another language or for those who prefer to personalize the section headers with their own text
- Choice #3: Classroom newsletter templates with section headers and clip art (includes birthdays section)
- Choice #4: Classroom newsletter templates with month names, but no clip art in the text boxes. Section headers are shaded black, with white text.
- Choice #5: Classroom newsletter templates same as #4, but section headers are not shaded and text may be changed to colors
Each of these choices includes extra versions of certain months, such as December, which contain holidays. The clip art on these extra pages was chosen to be acceptable for use in public schools and/or programs that do not celebrate certain holidays.
Please note: This is an enhanced PDF file and it must be opened with Adobe Reader.