69 pages of fun hibernating animal themed math activities to help your students meet early learning standards.
See a free preview of this product here!
The skills addressed in this packet include
- Numeral Recognition
- Fine Motor Skills
- One-to-One Correspondence
- Number Sense
What you get
- Hibernating Animals Play Dough Counting Mats (color)
- Hibernating Animals Number Identification Game (color + b/w)
- Hibernating Animals Theme Board Game (color)
- Hibernating Animals Theme Graphing (color + b/w)
- Hibernating Animals Theme Patterns (color + 3 b/w worksheets for documentation or assessment)
- Hibernating Animals Theme Races (color)
- Hibernating Animals Theme Counting Book (color + b/w)
- Hibernating Animals Theme Number Sense Activity (color)
- Hibernating Animals Theme Subitizing Activity (color)
- Hibernation and Bear Theme Book List
69 pages of instant hands-on math learning made fun for your Pre-K or Preschool students!
Additional materials needed: small manipulatives like unifix cubes or similar to use with the board games, bingo dot markers or crayons, play dough, scissors, laminating film, tape, stapler