Summertime is a time of sun and fun! Children need time to run and play and enjoy themselves outside and inside. But you can work in some learning, too. Reading together, playing games, and exploring can be part of your summer fun and summer learning.
Here are some fun ideas for spicing up summer learning with kids!
1. Summer Reading and Activity Bingo (Pre-K Pages)
2. Five Simple Tips for Summer Time Learning (Teach Preschool)
3. Summertime Play Essentials (Teach Preschool)
4. Pre-K Summer Packet (Prekinders)
5. Sponge Bombs (Inner Child Fun) These DIY Sponge Bombs will provide your kids with an opportunity to explore absorption.
6. Classic Summer Bucket List (My Mundane and Marvelous Life)
7. Learn and Play Backyard Summer Camp for Kids (Educators’ Spin on It)
8. 20 Easy Ways to Read 20 Minutes (A Mom with a Lesson Plan)
9. Summer Preschool Activities (Living Life and Learning )
10. Summer Literacy Activities (Growing Book by Book)
11. 100 Books to Read This Summer (Teaching Mama)
12. Sensory Bins for Summer (Stir the Wonder)
13. Summer Alphabet Activities for Preschoolers (Mom Inspired Life)
14. Summer STEM Activities (Playground Parkbench)
15. Summer Book Crafts and Activities (Sunny Day Family)
16. Kiddie Car Wash (Mom Endeavors) A great STEM activity to do with kids!
17. Pool Noodle Hose (Teach Preschool) Not just for cooling off, this activity will have your kids learning about water pressure too!
Follow my Summer Fun Pinterest Board for more great ideas!