Printable visual fire drill routine to help you teach your Preschool or Pre-K students important classroom procedures, such as how to prepare for a Fire Drill.
Your ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from these visual picture prompts.
See a preview of this product HERE.
What You Get:
- 1 Full-Color Visual Procedure Poster
- 1 Black and White Visual Procedure Poster
- 1 Color Set of Cards
- 1 Black and White Set of Cards
- 1 Color Mini-Book
- 1 Black and White Mini-Book
- 1 Full-Size Color Book
- 1 Full-Size Black and White Book
- 2 Visual Routine Posters: 1 in full color, PLUS 1 black and white version. You can use these posters during a whole group lesson or hang them in the classroom as a visual reminder.
- 1 Full-Page Color Book: You can use this as-is to create a full-size book, or create cards (directions for printing multiple pages on one page are included).
- 1 Full-Page Black and White Book: Ink-saver version
- 1 Color Mini-Booklet: You can print one to use in your classroom to introduce fire drill procedures to your kids.
- 1 Black and White Mini-Booklet: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can take the book home to practice the fire drill routine with parents!
67 pages of printable visual supports to help your children learn the fire drill routine.
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT EDITABLE