89 pages of printable visual picture prompts to help teach your Preschool, Pre-K, or Kindergarten students how to clean up in the classroom.
Your ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from these visual picture prompts.
See a preview of this product HERE.
What You Get:
- Color Mini-Book
- Black and White Mini-Book
- Full-Size Color Book
- Full-Size Black and White Book
- Color Clean-Up Routine Cards
- Black and White Clean-Up Routine Cards
- Full-Color Individual Picture Support Board
- Black and White Individual Picture Support Board
- 1 Full-Page Color Book: You can use this as-is to create a full-size book, or create cards (directions for printing multiple pages on one page are included).
- 1 Full-Page Black and White Book: ink-Saver Version
- 1 Color Mini-Booklet: You can print one to use in your classroom to introduce the clean up routine to your kids.
- 1 Black and White Mini-Booklet: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can take the book home to practice the routine with parents!
- 2 Set of Cards: Put these in a pocket chart as you introduce and review the clean up routine with your students.
- 2 Individual Picture Support Boards: Use these with individual students who need extra support learning how to clean up.
89 pages of printable visual supports to help your children learn how to clean up in the classroom.
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT EDITABLE