Printable visual picture prompts to help you teach your Preschool or Pre-K students important classroom ROUTINES and PROCEDURES, such as how to follow rules.
Your ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from these visual picture prompts.
See a preview of this product HERE.
What You Get:
- 3 Full-Color Visual Rules Posters
- 3 Black and White Visual Rules Posters
- 3 Editable Color Mini-Books
- 3 Editable Black and White Mini-Books
- 3 Sets of Editable Color Rule Cards
- 3 Sets of Editable Black and White Rule Cards
The text in this document is EDITABLE. The text you type will automatically fill in on all of the other pages throughout the document!
- 3 Visual Rule Posters: 6 in full color, PLUS 3 black and white versions. You can use these posters during whole group lessons or hang them in the classroom as a visual reminder.
- 3 Full-Page Color Books: You can use these to create a full-size book (whole group, circle time, walking in the hall)
- 3 Full-Page Black and White Books: You can use these as coloring pages or to save ink (whole group, circle time, walking in the hall)
- 3 Color Mini-Booklets: You can print these to use in your classroom to introduce the rules to your kids.
- 3 Black and White Mini-Booklets: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can color the pictures and take the book home to practice the rules with parents!
IMPORTANT >> This document MUST be opened in Adobe Reader to be fully functional. This document WILL NOT be editable if opened with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader.