Printable visual picture prompts to help you teach your Preschool or Pre-K students important classroom ROUTINES and PROCEDURES, such as how to follow rules.
Your ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from these visual picture prompts.
See a preview of this product HERE.
What You Get:
- 3 Full-Color Visual Rules Posters
- 3 Black and White Visual Rules Posters
- 3 Color Mini-Books
- 3 Black and White Mini-Books
- 3 Sets of Color Rule Cards
- 3 Sets of Black and White Rule Cards
- 3 Visual Rule Posters: 6 in full color, PLUS 3 black and white versions. You can use these posters during whole group lessons or hang them in the classroom as a visual reminder.
- 3 Full-Page Color Books: You can use these to create a full-size book (whole group, circle time, walking in the hall)
- 3 Full-Page Black and White Books: Ink-Saver Version (whole group, circle time, walking in the hall)
- 3 Color Mini-Booklets: You can print these to use in your classroom to introduce the rules to your kids.
- 3 Black and White Mini-Booklets: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can take the book home to practice the rules with parents!
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT EDITABLE