56 pages of printable cards, posters, and books to provide visual supports that will help your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten students learn how to care for and handle books.
Add your own text to personalize these done-for-you resources!
See a free preview of this product HERE!
- Step-by-step directions for using the posters, cards, and books in the kit
- Color and black and white versions of everything to meet the needs of any early childhood classroom!
- Editable text to best meet your needs and those of your students
What you get
- 2 Full-Color Book Handling Skills Posters
- 2 Black and White Book Handling Skills Posters
- 1 page of book suggestions
- 4 pages of set-up suggestions with full-color photographs
- 1 Editable Color Mini-Books
- 1 Editable Black and White Mini-Books
- 1 Editable Full-Page Color Books
- 1 Editable Full-Page Black and White Book
- 1 Set of Editable Full-Color Book Handling Skills Picture Cards
- 1 Set of Editable Black and White Book Handling Skills Picture Cards
- 1 Full-Color Individual Support Board
- 1 Black and White Individual Support Board
The text in this document is EDITABLE. The text you type will automatically fill in on all of the other pages throughout the document!
- 4 Book Handling Skills Posters: 2 in full color, PLUS 2 black and white versions. You can introduce use these posters during a whole group lesson and place them in your classroom library as a visual reminder.
- Full-Page Color Book: You can use this as-is to create a full-size book, or create cards (directions for printing multiple pages on one page are included).
- Full-Page Black and White Book: You can use these as coloring pages or to create cards.
- Color Mini-Booklet: You can print one to use in your classroom to introduce book handling skills to your kids and keep in your classroom library.
- Black and White Mini-Booklet: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can color the pictures and take the book home to practice the strategies with parents!
- Picture Cards: These can be placed on a book ring for individual students or in your classroom library.
- Individual Support Boards: Use these with students who need help visual supports to help develop book handling skills.
56 pages of strategies to help your kids learn how care for and handle books!
IMPORTANT >> This document MUST be opened in Adobe Reader to be fully functional. This document WILL NOT be editable if opened with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader or in preview mode.