82 pages of fun pet theme math activities to help your students meet early learning standards.
See a free preview of this product here!
The skills addressed in this packet include
- Numeral Recognition
- Fine Motor Skills
- One-to-One Correspondence
- Number Sense
What you get
- Pet Theme Play Dough 10 Frame Counting Mats (color)
- Pet Number Identification Game (color + b/w)
- Pet Theme Board Game (color)
- Pet Theme Graphing (color + b/w)
- Pet Theme Patterns (color + 3 b/w worksheets for documentation or assessment)
- Pet Theme Races (color)
- Pet Theme Counting Book (color + b/w)
- Pet Theme Number Sense Activity (color)
- Pet Theme Subitizing Activity (color)
- Pet Theme Book List
82 pages of instant hands-on math learning made fun for your Pre-K or Preschool students!
Additional materials needed: small manipulatives like unifix cubes or similar to use with the board games, bingo dot markers or crayons, play dough, scissors, laminating film, tape, stapler