Do you want to create a portfolio for the students in your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom?
Portfolios can help you document and demonstrate individual student progress over time.
Want a free preview of this product? Click here!
What You Get
- Teacher Instruction Pages
- Portfolio Cover Pages (color + b/w)
- Portfolio Spine Labels (b/w)
- Portfolio Divider Pages (b/w)
- Student Self-Portrait Pages (b/w)
- Anecdotal Notes Pages (b/w)
77 pages of editable resources to help you get started with student portfolios in your Preschool, Pre-K, or Kindergarten classroom.
This document is editable which means you can type your own text into the document.
How Does it Work?
- This document MUST be opened in Adobe Reader to be fully functional. This document WILL NOT be editable if opened with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader.
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of Adobe to open your document.
- All fonts are embedded in the document, you don’t need to install any special fonts.
- Only the text is editable, fonts and images are NOT editable.
Featuring illustrations by Kari Bolt