Printable visual picture prompts to help you teach your Preschool or Pre-K students important classroom ROUTINES, such as how to use the bathroom independently.
Your ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from these visual picture prompts.
See a preview of this product HERE.
What You Get:
- 2 Full-Color Visual Routine Posters
- 2 Black and White Visual Routine Posters
- 1 Editable Color Mini-Book
- 1 Editable Black and White Mini-Book
- 2 Full-Color Picture Sequence Charts
- 1 Editable Change of Clothes Note
The text in this document is EDITABLE. The text you type will automatically fill in on all of the other pages throughout the document!
- 4 Visual Routine Posters: 2 in full color, PLUS 2 black and white versions. You can Use these posters during a whole group lesson or hang them in the bathroom as a visual reminder.
- Full-Page Color Book: You can use this as-is to create a full-size book, or create cards (directions for printing multiple pages on one page are included).
- Full-Page Black and White Book: You can use these as coloring pages or to create cards.
- Color Mini-Booklet: You can print one to use in your classroom to introduce the routine to your kids and keep in your classroom library.
- Black and White Mini-Booklet: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can color the pictures and take the book home to practice the routine with parents!
- Picture Sequence Strips: These can be used with students who need individual picture prompts to help them learn the bathroom routine.
- Change of Clothes Note: Customize these with your own text.
IMPORTANT >> This document MUST be opened in Adobe Reader to be fully functional. This document WILL NOT be editable if opened with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader.