Need to make lesson plans for your students to do at home due to Coronavirus? Or are you a parent who has been suddenly thrust into teaching your child at home?
These Pre-K lesson plans are perfect for teachers and parents who want to help young children meet the standards at home in fun and playful ways.
Week 2 Lesson Plans Include
- NEW! Editable daily lesson plans with a different guide for each day of the school week, Monday-Friday
- A helpful checklist for parents to follow—including places to write their child’s name, teacher’s name, and date—to document each child’s progress
- One Nursery Rhyme for each day of the week
- Simple, step-by-step instructions for parents
- Educational rationale (in plain English!)—the why behind each activity—for parents or administrators
- A professionally written note to parents from the teacher
- Reference list of 16 carefully curated online resources, giving parents extra support for the following categories: active, academic, animals, and calming
Nursery Rhymes Included in Week #2
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Little Boy Blue
- Muffin Man
- Row Your Boat
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
About the Take Home Lesson Plans
- These plans are entirely black and white, in case you need to print them and send them home
- Each day’s lesson plans are separated into individual documents so you can easily email or upload them to the cloud platform of your choice to share with parents
- Exactly zero worksheets, busy work, or fluff!
- Research-based, hands-on activities to make learning at home both fun and playful—so kids don’t even realize they’re learning!
Take the hassle out of homeschooling during COVID-19 with these done-for-you lesson plans that won’t have your students’ parents knocking on a neighbor’s door, begging for supplies. These plans make use of materials you already have in your own home. Week 1 Take Home Lesson Plans + Week 3 Take Home Lesson Plans are also available.
Get the Pre-K Pages Take Home Lesson Plans, Week #2
…and know you’ve got a plan that checks all the boxes: They’re daily done-for-you research-based, fun for you + your students, playful, hands-on explorations in math, literacy, science, and more.