Help students learn calm down strategies in a safe space with this printable calm down kit for kids.
92 pages of printable visual picture prompts to help your Preschool or Pre-K students calm down and self-regulate their behaviors and emotions. Include these in your calm down corner or wherever you’d like to create a calm environment for kids.
Your Sensory, ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from these calm down card printables.
What You Get in the Calm Down Kit::
- 3 Full-Color Calm Down Choices Posters
- 3 Black and White Calm Down Choices Posters
- 1 Color Mini-Book
- 1 Black and White Mini-Book
- 1 Full-Page Color Book
- 1 Full-Page Black and White Book
- 1 Set of Full-Color Calm Down Choices Picture Cards
- 1 Set of Black and White Calm Down Choices Picture Cards
- 1 Color Calming Choice Board
- 1 Black and White Calming Choices Board
Details of the Calm Down Kit
- 6 Calm Down Choices Posters: 3 in full color, PLUS 3 black and white versions. You can introduce these posters during a whole group lesson and place them in your self-regulation station or calming corner as a visual reminder.
- Full-Page Color Book: You can use this as-is to create a full-size book, or create calm down cards (directions for printing multiple pages on one page are included).
- Full-Page Black and White Book: You can use these as coloring pages or to create calm down cards.
- Color Mini-Booklet: You can print one to use in your classroom to introduce calming strategies to your kids and keep in your calm down corner or self-regulation station.
- Black and White Mini-Booklet: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can use these calm down corner printables by coloring the pictures and take the book home to practice the calming strategies with parents!
- Picture Cards: These can be placed on a book ring for individual students or in your calm down kit for self-regulation.
- Choice Boards: Use these with individual students who need help self-regulating their behavior and making calming choices.
92 pages of strategies to help your kids learn how to self-regulate and learn coping skills!