92 pages of printable visual picture prompts to help your Preschool or Pre-K students calm down and self-regulate their behaviors and emotions.
Your ELL and Special Education students will also benefit from these visual picture prompts.
What You Get:
- 3 Full-Color Calm Down Choices Posters
- 3 Black and White Calm Down Choices Posters
- 1 Color Mini-Book
- 1 Black and White Mini-Book
- 1 Full-Page Color Book
- 1 Full-Page Black and White Book
- 1 Set of Full-Color Calm Down Choices Picture Cards
- 1 Set of Black and White Calm Down Choices Picture Cards
- 1 Color Calming Choice Board
- 1 Black and White Calming Choices Board
- 6 Calm Down Choices Posters: 3 in full color, PLUS 3 black and white versions. You can introduce use these posters during a whole group lesson and place them in your self-regulation station as a visual reminder.
- Full-Page Color Book: You can use this as-is to create a full-size book, or create cards (directions for printing multiple pages on one page are included).
- Full-Page Black and White Book: You can use these as coloring pages or to create cards.
- Color Mini-Booklet: You can print one to use in your classroom to introduce calming strategies to your kids and keep in your self-regulation station.
- Black and White Mini-Booklet: You can copy one book per child. (Just fold and staple, no cutting required!) Students can color the pictures and take the book home to practice the strategies with parents!
- Picture Cards: These can be placed on a book ring for individual students or in your self-regulation kit.
- Choice Boards: Use these with individual students who need help self-regulating their behavior and making calming choices.
92 pages of strategies to help your kids learn how to self-regulate!