Quickly and easily create customized name mats for each child in your Preschool, Pre-K, or Kindergarten classroom.
These editable name mats will help your students learn how to recognize the letters in their names.
Just type your student’s names in the class list, click the update button, and print your mats – easy peasy!
Ideas for Using the Name Mats
- Individual Work
- Morning Tubs
- Small Group
- Table Time
- Arrival Activities
- Literacy Centers
- and more!
Print the name mats on colorful Astrobrights paper for extra visual appeal.
Make learning hands-on and fun with these super easy, editable name mats!
How to Use the Name Mats
- Step 1: Download the document and save to your computer.
- Step 2: Open with FREE ADOBE READER. The PDF file will not be editable if opened in preview mode, or with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader.
- Step 3: Enter your student’s names in the class list form.
- Step 4: Click the big yellow “update” button.
- Step 5: Add student pictures with one click of a button.
Please note: There is no need to install special fonts. This is an enhanced PDF file and it must be opened with Adobe Reader to be fully functional. This document will not be editable if opened with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader.