Is your back-to-school to-do list longer than your arm? Are you overwhelmed by all the things you need to get done just to be ready for the first day?
These editable name tags allow you to quickly and easily create personalized name tags for your entire class!
Just enter your student’s info on the main page once and the text will auto-fill throughout the document – easy peasy!
So Easy to Use!
- STEP 1 – Open the document in Adobe Reader
- STEP 2 – Type your student’s names in the class list
- STEP 3 – Choose a transportation method for each child
- STEP 4 – Enter any additional info on the main page
- STEP 5 – Select a border color
- STEP 6 – Print the pages of your choice on cardstock
- STEP 7 – Cut out the name tags
What SIZE are the Name Tags?
The size of each name tag is 2.5 x 1.5 inches. These name tags fit in badge holders sold at most office supply stores.
How Does it Work?
- This document MUST be opened in Adobe Reader to be fully functional. This document WILL NOT be editable if opened with a generic or Apple-brand PDF reader.
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of Adobe to open your document.
- The class list has space for 24 names. Select “save as” and rename your document to use it for AM/PM, M/W/F or TU/THU classes.
- Names 2 TO 11 letters in length will work in this document.
- All fonts are embedded in the document, you don’t need to install any special fonts.
- Only the names of your students are editable, fonts are NOT editable.