Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten school supply list example.
I get asked often what is on my school supply list. I have listed for you below exactly what is on my classroom school supply list for Pre-K.
Keeping track of school supplies can be a challenge if you teach preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten. Here are the school supplies I have on my school supply list.
School Supply List
- 2 boxes Crayola Crayons- Beginners
- 1 box Kleenex
- 1 red plastic pocket folder
- 1 blue plastic pocket folder
- 1 box Washable Crayola thick classic markers
- 2 .77 oz regular Elmers Glue sticks (NOT washable)
- 2 Chubby Beginner wood pencils (no characters or “fancy” pencils)
- 1 8 ct Crayola Washable Watercolors
- 1 pair 5″ Fiskar blunt scissors
Teachers may ask for a few additional supplies such as baby wipes or play dough.
Printable School Supply Checklist
Keeping track of school supplies is impossible without a good checklist. Just fill in the free printable below with your student’s names and the items they brought. You can customize this printable supply checklist to meet your needs.
Click on the image above to download the free, printable school supply checklist.
More Teaching Tips and Resources from Pre-K Pages