Mother’s Day is a wonderful time to show some extra love for your mom. Here are a few Mother’s Day gifts from kids!
Mother’s Day Gifts Preschoolers Can Make
- Give this lovely sugar scrub gift that will leave Mom feeling relaxed and fresh after use! Also it comes with free printable label too!
- Make some paper mache bowls– these are great to make for holding all sorts of things.
- Every mom has to have a hot beverage, whether she is a tea drinker or a coffee lover. Kids will love making these simple Popsicle stick coasters. Add an extra personal touch with hearts or flower paintings.
- These fingerprint candles make the perfect display item. Use them when the power is out or when you get to take that rare bubble bath!
- Moms need to plant their flowers somewhere! Make this footprint butterfly flower pot as a personal touch.
- Let’s face it, every mom loves to display their child’s artwork. This You Are My Sunshine handprint keepsake is perfect!
More Mother’s Day Gifts From Kids
- Sure, Mom gets flowers for special occasions, but why not make these vibrantly colored coffee filter flowers for the gift that keeps on giving!
- Speaking of flowers, save those special occasion flowers in this potpourri box made with Popsicle Sticks.
- Most mothers love to tinker in the garden. Make these garden markers by painting stones to liven up the garden or walkway.
- You can also make personalized gift paper by printing some butterflies and ladybugs.
- Want to make a super cute keepsake gift for Mom that she will cherish for a lifetime? Try this “You are My Sunshine” photo op from Kathy Griffin’s Teaching Strategies and Mom will fall in love all over again!
- You can make lots of things with clear sticky (Contact) paper! These sticky paper bookmarks and sun catchers are perfect for both younger and older children, and of course, Mom will love them!
- What mom wouldn’t love to receive a homemade necklace from their little one? These easy and adorable lavender heart necklaces from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds will be treasured forever by mom!
Need an idea fast? Write or draw a heartfelt message on a small bit of paper and pair it with a Hershey’s kiss. I hope you found one of these Mother’s Day gifts kids can make inspiring! Happy Mothers Day!