Christmas will be here before you know it! This Christmas bingo game is perfect for playing in small groups at your Christmas party, or with family and friends at home.
I’ve included a classroom friendly black and white version because I know ink isn’t cheap. Keep reading to grab your copy of this printable holiday bingo game.
Bingo isn’t just for fun, did you know bingo also has many educational benefits?
That’s right! Playing bingo can support the development of important skills like listening, self-regulation, and visual discrimination.
Now you have a great reason to play bingo with your kids this holiday season!
In the classroom you can invite a parent volunteer or older child to play this game with a small group.
Listening and following directions can be difficult for many young children, which is why I prefer to play this game in small groups instead of whole group.
Printable Bingo Game
Another great thing about bingo is that it is perfect for introducing children to the concept of playing group games. There are only a few rules and each player has his or her own game board.
Supplies Needed for Christmas Bingo Game (Color)
- Laminating film and laminating machine
- Printable color version of the Christmas Bingo Game (download below)
If you would like to use the color version of this game, print the bingo mats on cardstock first, cut out the mats, and then laminate for durability.
Christmas Bingo Game Supplies (Black and White)
- Copy paper
- Crayons or Do-a-Dot markers
- Printable black and white version of the Christmas Bingo Game
Give each child in your small group one Christmas bingo mat.
Next, place a bowl or basket of manipulatives to use, such as bingo chips, in the center of the table so all the children can easily reach them. I used Unifix cubes but you can use whatever is most suitable for your kids.
If you would prefer to use the black and white ink-saver version of this game, give crayons or one Do-a-Dot marker to each child. Kids love using these Do-a-Dot markers to search for pictures on their bingo mat!
Then, demonstrate how to listen to the bingo caller, then search for an image on your bingo mat and cover with a manipulative or mark if the image is found. You may need to demonstrate this process for your children a few times until they get the hang of it.
Finally, start playing and let the fun begin!
Download Christmas Bingo
You can download the printable Christmas bingo game here. Merry Christmas!
More Christmas Ideas
- Christmas Water Beads Sensory Bin- This Christmas sensory bin uses green, red, and white water beads. Children will enjoy handling, scooping, and pouring the beads to enhance their fine motor skills and improve hand-eye coordination.
- Five Senses Activities for Christmas- Here are over 20 five senses activities that will engage the senses as you invite preschoolers to learn more about Christmas.
- Candy Cane Christmas Slime Recipe-The best thing about this Christmas slime activity is that most of the ingredients are things you will already have on hand and they won’t break the bank.