Discovery bottles, or sensory bottles, are great for kids to explore and discover. They are also easy to make and easy to use. You can adapt or adjust the ingredients for whatever you have or hand or for whatever theme or concept you want to emphasize.
Here are more than 10 ideas for Valentine’s Day discovery bottles. Whip up some of these and put them in your science center for plenty of learning and fun!
Valentine Discovery Bottles
1. Alphabet Discovery Bottle for Valentine’s Day (Sunny Day Family)
2. Valentine’s Day Sensory Bottle with waterbeads (Sugar Aunts)
3. I Spy Valentine’s Day Heart Bottle (The Pleasantest Thing)
4. Heart Glitter Jar (Fun-a-Day)
5. Suspended Heart Discovery Bottle (Lemon Lime Adventures)
6. Valentine Sensory Bottle with Glitter Glue (Litte Bins for Litlte Hands)
7. Magnetic Heart Jar (JDaniel4’s Mom)
8. Floating Hearts Sensory Bottle (Teaching Mama)
9. Valentine Sensory Bottles with neon rice (Adventures of Adam)
10. Color Mixing Sensory Bottle (Preschool Inspirations)
11. Slow Falling Hearts Sensory Bottle (Rhythms of Play)
Follow my Valentine’s Day Pinterest Board for more great ideas!